Black Coffee would love to host your meeting or event! Include details on the event including, host, duration, and desired space / resources. Please check the event calendar before making your reservation to avoid any scheduling conflicts. All groups of 10 or more with reservations receive 15% off all their drinks & food!
We have three types of bookings:
1 ) Cafe Space – Reserve the entire space. The space will remain open to the public during your event. You must provide help with set up & clean up. Please check the event calendar before requesting an event for the cafe space, and please provide a thorough description of your event.
2 ) Community / Meeting Table – Seats up to 10. Reservations may be up to 2 hours, and the table will be cleared & cleaned for you in advance. We have some resources to support your meeting, such as a projector and screen.
3) Upstairs Loft – Seats up to 8-12, depending on use. Reservations may be up to 2 hours, and the space will be cleared & cleaned for you in advance.
You event reservation is not confirmed until you receive a response from the Black Coffee crew, so please make reservations at least 48 hours in advance. Reservations for the cafe space may take longer to consider.
- Black Coffee does not request a fee for bookings. If you are collecting money during your event, we ask that you consider donating a portion of the funds to Black Coffee.
- The cafe will remain open during all events, so any cover must be only a suggested donation.
- Black Coffee cannot host any outside alcohol. We do offer beer & hard cider for sale.
- A note about straight-up shows – we generally turn down requests to host shows that don’t come to us with a purpose. While we love live music, we aren’t set up to be a regular venue, and we like to keep the space flexible. Play a benefit, agitate for an event, celebrate a victory, bring something new or unusual to the space, and we’ll be psyched to host.